Solar wall lights with a unique arm shaped design illuminate a wide area in the dark. It provides a combination of warm and cool light with white or yellow colours, which creates nice and beautiful lighting at night for your garden or outdoor areas.
It comes with a PIR motion sensor and a remote control to change the lighting modes including:
- Mode-1: dim 120 Lumens + PIR 1200 Lumens from dusk to dawn
- Mode-2: dim 240 Lumens + PIR 1200 Lumens from dusk to dawn
- Mode-3: dim 400 Lumens for first 5 hours then 80 Lumens to dawn + PIR 1200 Lumens from dusk to dawn
It uses the latest Adaptive Lighting System (ALS2.0) technology which automatically adjusts lighting levels according to surrounding weather conditions. It provides wide and bright lighting from dusk to dawn for about 6+ nights after consecutive cloudy and rainy days.
The high-quality Aluminium Alloy – PC material and Ingress Protection Rating (IP65) makes it a reliable water-proof outdoor light, which performs outstanding in humid and wet conditions.
Solar Wall Lights Applications
- Garden or backyard
- Public parks and amenities
- Driveways or walkways
- Carparks and parking lots
- Hiking or biking tracks
- Caravan and camping sites
- Select your preferred location. Ensure plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space before fixing it.
- Drill four holes into the wall, fence, beam, or pole.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws or U hooks.
- Allow your solar wall light to charge for at least 7 hours.
- Press and hold On/Off button on the lighting head for 3 seconds to activate the light.
- Select your desired lighting mode with the remote control.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark before fixing the light in its position.
- Keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times. Exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- to ensure the lighting efficiency, please clean the solar panel occasionally. It will remove the potential blocking dust or dirt from the solar panel.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical help when necessary.
The package includes:
The lighting head and arm, Explosion screws and U hooks, Remote Control, and User Manual. Package Dimensions: 222 x 641mm , Product 50 × 11 × 25 cm