The solar motion sensor wall & outdoor light with motion detection system secure and lights up your outdoor at night. It illuminates when an object approaches the installation position in your outdoor wall.
The solar wall light comes with four lighting options which give you the option to turn on and off the motion sensor. It is waterproof and constructed with quality material. It is a product that can help you decorate and light your outdoor at dark without any wiring! It can be used for lighting pathways, driveways, gardens, porch, gates & more.
Solar Motion Sensor Wall & Outdoor Light Applications
- Outdoor Lighting, Exterior or Wall Light, Garden Light.
- Applicable on Corridors, Pathways, Patio, Porch, Gates, and so on for illumination and decorations.
- Material: ABS, PC
- Solar Panel: 5.5v 1.5w, 18% Charging efficiency
- Lithium Battery: 3.7v, 2200mAh
- LED Light: 18pcsLED 400Lumens
- Solar Charging time: 6 – 8 hours
- Lighting Time: Over 6 hours per night
- Waterproof: IP65
- Size: 24 x 4.5 x 8.5cm
- Weight: 300 grams
- PIR Sensor Angle: 150 Degree
- Lighting mode: PIR motion sensor + dim light; or constant lighting
- Warranty: 12 months
Solar Motion Sensor Wall & Outdoor Lighting Modes
- Mode1 – Motion Sensor + Dim Light: Charging in a day and working at night; This light is dim when it detects no motion. It will become bright when someone passes.
- Mode2 – Motion Sensor: This light will automatically turn on when someone passes, and it will turn off when no motion is detected.
- Mode3 – Always ON- 400 Lumens: Charging during the day, turns on at night (around 4 hours) until the battery voltage is lower than the low voltage protection
- Mode4 – Always ON- 200 Lumens: Charging during the day, turns on at night (around 8 hours) until the battery voltage is lower than the low voltage protection
- Off: Turn off
- After installation, in the daytime, the light turns off and starts charging, and at night it turns on automatically.
- The motion sensor light will turn off when a person leaves the sensor area for 13 seconds. It will work continuously if a person stays in the sensor area.
- When there is light on the solar panel, the circuit board only charges the battery instead of turning on the light. In this situation, the light will not turn on even you press the button.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Keep the surface of the solar panel clean, to make sure the solar panel absorbs sunlight effectively.
- Place the solar light under the direct sunlight to be fully charged (about 6-8 hours) before first use. If you would like to test whether it is activated, ensure to test it in the dark environment (or cover the solar panel) to avoid lights from all light sources.
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important
Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall, above the door, on a column, or on the fence.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary)
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.