Pack of Two – 300 Lumens Outdoor Solar Sign Lights
The pack of two outdoor LED solar sign lights is perfect for sign lightings such as real state boards, house numbers, exterior walls, business signs and more.
This modern and stylish linear sign light with quality PC+ABS material can be used for small to medium boards up to 1.5 meters in height.
The two-pack is an appealing solution for double-sided signs such as real state boards with wider boards. The two lights can cover up to 3 meters and each light has 280 x 70 x 30 mm in size.
There is no need for wiring or trenching and running costs are zero! It is IP65 waterproof with quality materials and two years warranty.
- Real Estate Boards Lighting
- Exterior Wall Arts Lighting
- Outdoor Sign Boards Lighting
- Business Signs Lighting
- Outdoor Notice Boards
- Residential or Commercial Building Numbers or Signs
- Map Boards and Guides Boards in Parks and Recreational Areas
- Decorative Wall Washing
- Portable, Modern, Stylish Design
- Durable and Long-lasting.
- Very easy DIY installation; No wiring or electrical work.
- $0 Running Cost; No Maintenance
- Solar Panel: 4W – High-Efficiency PET Laminated
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery: 2600mAh 3.7V
- LED: 300Lumens (Each Light) – 600 Lumens in total
- Lighting Colour: Cool White LEDs (6000K±500K)
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours under direct sunlight
- Lighting Mode: Dusk to dawn constant lighting
- Lighting Time: 5+ nights when fully charged
- Material: High-quality ABS + PC
- Size: 280 x 70 x 30 mm (each light)
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 24 months
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space before fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws directly on the wall or board, or use supplied brackets.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours. Then activate it before the first time use with the supplied pin.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Please charge your new Solar Sign Light under direct, bright sun for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.