State-of-the-art landscape and solar LED garden landscape light that sets itself apart from the crowd with its futuristic design and sleek look. This outdoor lighting performs dual functions of being aesthetically attractive as well as providing the functionality of use. The additional feature of multiple lighting modes is to meet all the occasion requirements of the user and especially for all-night lighting.
It comes with a remote control setting to ensure life is easier with a click of a button. A trustful outdoor light with continuous lighting for 7+ nights even when overcasts are present. Height: 163mm – Diameter: 526mm – Install on 60mm Spigot weighing 8kgs. It is a great solar light since:
- 360° lighting pattern for illuminating
- Solar-powered – saves electricity and money
- Green and environment-friendly alternative
- Designed for easy servicing and maintenance where required
- Provides consistently distributed lighting
A tailor-made fit to light up spaces during the night and even brighten up those cloudy days as it comes with the latest technologies:
Adaptive Lighting System(ALS): Innovative patented technology that automatically adjusts lighting levels according to surrounding weather conditions without impacting passer-by visibility. ALS maximises battery efficiency and life of charge (redundancy).
Variable Frequency Technology(VFT): Special Technology managing LED output thereby maximising battery charge life.
Temperature Control System(TCS): Provides a critical battery control system to protect the battery from overheating thus maximising battery life and output.
Having Aluminium alloy as its main material, the lamp provides good resistance to chemicals but is also sturdy with good insulating properties. The premium 20W 2000 Lumens colour temperature LEDs ensure that the optimum level of lighting is facilitated. In addition to this, it has 360-degree lighting that stays lit all night and the high-quality battery gives you 7 nights of continual lighting.
The lighting modes are:
- Constant Brightness all night (4 modes: 10% – 30% – 60% or 100% Brightness)
- Set Timer (1 to 8 hours) for any of the above brightness
- Mode M1 – 50% brightness for 5 hours, dimming to 10% for 7 hours
- Mode M2 – 40% brightness for 5 hours, dimming to 10% for 5 hours then 40% till dawn
Note: Pole not included with the light
- Easy installation with no hassle and user friendly
- 3 years warranty
- IP65 enclosure ensures protection level of water from water jets
- High-performance solar panel with monocrystalline silicon 16.2W
- Saving on main cable installation costs
The recommended mounting height is 2.5-3.5 meters with a 60mm spigot for installation.
- Streets & Roads
- Gardens & Public Parks
- Car Parks
- Caravan Parks
- Pathway & Driveways
- Courtyards & Plazas
- Wildlife areas
- Remote Area/Rural area