LED Solar Strip Light with Flexible Tape – Cuttable Sticky Strip
These Solar Strip Lights are perfect for decorating trees, pools, window frames, stairs, outdoor walls & more. It can be also used for weddings, parties, Xmas decorations and similar occasions.
It is waterproof, flexible with high-quality ABS material and curves around objects and frames. It will automatically turn on at night and off during the day.
LED Solar Strip Light Applications
- Trees, Pools, Gazebo, Stairs, Rails, Columns, Window Frame & much more
Solar Strip Lights Variations:
This model is available in 3 variations. Please note to choose the right one that is suitable for you when adding to the cart:
A) 3-meter long in Warm White lighting
B) 5-meter Long in Warm White lighting
C) 5-meter Long with Coloured LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Orange/Yellow)
Features of the Solar-powered Strip Lights:
⚡️ Flexible, Self-adhesive with Cuttable Sticky Strip
⚡️Green and eco-friendly outdoor lighting option
⚡️ Safe for kids and pets with no electricity connection
⚡️100% satisfaction with 30 days money-back guarantee and 1-year warranty
- Over 4 hours of lighting per night
- Solar Panel: 2V, 350mA
- Battery: 1.2V 1000mAh
- 5 lighting modes: fade, flash, smooth, SOS and strobe
- Lead from solar panel to the light: 110cm
- Charging Method: Solar Power
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Lighting time: Over 4 hours
- Material: High-quality ABS
- Work temperature: -25c to 65c
- Waterproof: Yes- Weather and water resistance with IP65
- Warranty: 1 year
- The Solar Strip Light is waterproof (IP65) and can be used outdoors, including in wet areas.
- Cuttable sticky 3-meter or 5-meter strip with self-adhesive tape on the back, no wiring, very easy to install and operate.
- 5 lighting modes: steady on and flashing modes
How to Install:
- Before using the solar strip light for the first time, leave the light under direct sunlight for about 6 to 8 hours.
- It is important to put the solar panel in a location that receives full sunlight each day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce the hours of nighttime light.
- For installation, attach the pointed ground stake to the bottom of the pole then slide the solar panel box into the top of the pole. Press the ON/OFF switch to turn on the light. Press the Mode switch to change the flashing style.