Weather-Resistant and Preminum Quality Solar Spotlights
The Solar Spotlights with 4 adjustable heads are suitable for uplighting trees and creating landscape lighting in your garden. The four adjustable LED lights with spikes are pushed into the ground and can easily relocate around. They are all connected to the solar panel with three meters cables. There is the main cable (0.4-meter length) from the Solar Panel to a connector. Then from the connector, there are 4 sub-lines, each around 2.5-meters long.
The solar spotlights are waterproof with IP65 standard and provide warm white colour. Each head has got a powerful 5mm 100 lumens LED light. The pack includes a built-in 3.7V/6000mAh Lithium battery, which supports over 8 hours of lighting per night.
The DIY product can be easily installed and there is no need for wiring or trenching. It is weather-resistant, made of rustproof ABS, Aluminium Alloy, and PVC material to prevent it from deteriorating.
The package comes with five spikes; four for LED lights and one for the solar panel. It can be easily relocated to a new location since has got long connecting cables, which connect the solar panel to lighting heads. The lighting package includes a Remote Control too. You can use it to turn the lights ON/Off, to adjust their brightness and to set a timer.
Solar Spotlights Applications
- Landscape Lighting
- Outdoor or Exterior Lighting
- Path or Lawn Lighting
- Garden Lighting
- Signage Lighting
Solar Spotlights Specifications:
- Solar panel: 6V, 4.8W
- Battery: 6000mAh Li-ion battery
- LED: Four LEDs, 100 Lumens each, Warm White
- Material: ABS+ PVC and Aluminium Alloy
- Solar Charging Time: 6 – 8 hours
- Lighting time: Each LED over 8 hours per night
- Size: Solar Panel: 270 x 140 x 70mm, lamp: 43 x 85 x 250mm , Cable: 4 x 2.5m
- Waterproof: IP65
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important
Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Adjust brackets for lighting heads and solar panel for the maximum efficiency.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches,
heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your Solar Spot Light under direct, bright sunlight; for over 6 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or moveyour light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.