Super Bright Solar-powered LED Wall Lights
This fantastic Solar LED wall light will enhance your safety and security simply by mounting it on a wall or a fence. It keeps a warm white glow in all night, and illuminate to full 1000 Lumens brightness when an object approaches.
Benefits of Solar LED Wall Light:
- Suitable for outdoor security using sensor light bulbs.
- Integrated all-in-one LED light with a built-in battery, solar panel, and PIR motion sensor.
- Sun-powered, energy-efficient (No Mains Power Required), and environmentally friendly.
- Very easy installation; No electrician required.
- Adjustable lighting angle.
- Three lighting modes to choose from.
The light is a PIR motion sensor There are three lighting modes you can choose from:
- Mode 1: dark when no motion is detected, then 100% brightness (1000 lumens) when motion is detected.
- Mode 2: dim lighting (20 lumens) when no motion is detected, then 100% brightness (1000 lumens) when motion is detected
- Mode 3: no motion sensor – 20 lumens constant lighting the whole night.
Solar LED Wall Light with Motion Sensor Applications:
- Front door, building entrance, or gate light,
- Step light for stairway lighting,
- Garden light to illuminate dark corners of your backyard,
- Fence light, patio light, or deck railing light to shine your entertainment or pool area,
- Security light or floodlight to shine on your pathway, driveway, or sidewalk,
- Perfect for local walking tracks or biking tracks as a track light,
- Post light to illuminate your building number or letterboxes.
Solar LED Light Specifications:
- Solar Panel: 5.5v, 0.5W
- Li-ion battery: Li-ion 7.4 Wh, 2 AH, 3.7 V
- Led: up to 1000 Lumens (10w)
- Colour Temperature: 4000k
- Charging Time: 8-20 hours by bright sunlight
- Lighting Time: over 8 hours per night, 5+ nights with one full charge
- Mounting Height: up to 2.5 meters (Recommended)
- Installation Distance: 3 meters (Recommended)
- Waterproof, weatherproof and UV resistance with IP65 and IK06
- Working Temperature: Charging Temperature 0°C ~ 45°C Discharging Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C
- Material: Thermal Conductive Plastics
- Dimensions: 90.0 x 79.5 x 55.0 mm
- Warranty: 24 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
- Drill two holes into the wall, fence or beam. Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Press and hold the On/Off bottom on the lighting head for 3 seconds to activate the light. Choose the lighting mode which is appropriate for you.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours by bright sunlight before the first time use.
- Test your LED light for effective charging in its new space, before fixing it into position permanently.
- Please clean the solar panel occasionally. It will remove the potential blocking dust or dirt from the solar panel and will increase its efficiency.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.