Solar Bollard Garden Lights – Long Lasting and High-Quality Material
These two packs of classic design Solar Bollard Garden Lights can be used for landscaping your garden or outdoor without any wiring or trenching.
With the help of two lighting modes to choose from, it illuminates your garden and creates a nice and warm ambience in your beautiful outdoor area.
Solar Bollard Lighting Modes:
- A. 100 lumens for 5 hours and then switches to 25 lumens until dawn
- 2. 50 lumens all night lighting
Bollard Solar Garden Lights are suitable for courtyards, gardens, parks, pathways, landscapes, pools, lawns, garages and fences.
SOLAR BOLLARD LIGHTS BENEFITS:
- Totally Green Energy Source – Sun Powered, Energy Efficient (No Mains Power Required), Environmentally Friendly.
- Safe, Tough, Durable, Waterproof
- Long Life Li-Polymer Batteries Included – No dangerous chemicals
- Lightweight with stylish, classic design.
- Simple Installation.
Solar Light Features:
- Easy to install on hard concrete or paved surfaces
- Two Lighting Modes
- 100% Solar Powered; no electrical wiring required
- 5+ nights of lighting
- Constant lighting from dusk to dawn
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline silicon
- Li-ion Battery: 3.7v 7.4wh
- Led Output: 100Lumens
- Charging Time: 6-8 hours
- Lighting Time: 5+ nights of lighting with one full charge
- Material: Aluminum Alloy + PC
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 780mm
- Vandal Proof: IK10
- Waterproof: IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 2 Years
How to Install
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, before fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill two holes into the ground or brick.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Bollard Lights under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.