Solar Spot Light with adjustable head and high-quality material. You can select from three different lighting colour options: Cool, Warm or Multi-Colour Light
This stylish solar outdoor landscape spot light is constructed of durable ABS with a black finish. The solar spot light comes with a 2w solar panel, an inbuilt 2200mAh rechargeable battery, and an LED light.
The lighting head and solar panel both are adjustable. Try to set the solar panel to an optimal position to grab the best sunlight and target the light to your desired object in your preferred direction. Moreover, The level of brightness is under your control; You can select full brightness or dim lighting. Use the supplied spike and put it into the ground, or remove the spike and screw it to a wall or to your fence.
Its versatile design gives you total flexibility in designing your outdoor area. This spot light with powerful LEDs, adjustable head and solar panel, and a spike is a very functional light with wide applications. It is specifically perfect to highlight your garden and your landscape features, sculptures, water fountains, pools, and ponds.
Easy to install and there is no need for wiring and trenching. The solar spot light turns on and off automatically around sunset and sunrise.
Solar Spot Light benefits:
- Solar-powered and environmentally friendly
- No main power, wiring, or switch required
- Very easy to install, adjust, and maintain
- Wide functional and decorative applications
- Adjustable lamp and solar panel results in higher efficiency
- Powerful LED Lights
- 90 Degree Rotatable Lighting Head
- Dusk-to-dawn function
- Over 8 hours of lighting per night
- Waterproof, and dustproof with IP67
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Adjust brackets for lamp and solar panel for the maximum efficiency.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 6 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your Solar Spot Light under direct, bright sunlight; for over 7 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar spot light package includes:
- 1 x 2.w solar panel
- 1 x Lighting head (with 4 powerful LEDs)
- 1 x 2200mAh rechargeable and replaceable battery
- Spike, screws, and lugs