Solar LED Step or Wall Lights – Aluminium Alloy Case & Waterproof
Solar Step or Wall Lights is a high-efficiency light that comes with a quality aluminium alloy case. The light can easily be attached to the fence, walls or even retaining walls which will, in turn, illuminate everywhere. Also, it comes with white light LEDs, and blue highlight LEDs.
It does not require additional wiring of any kind. It automatically comes up in the evening and goes off at sunrise. Then, it switches off to get charged during the day.
Benefits of Solar Step or Wall Lights:
- It has a simple and non-technical installation system.
- Energy Efficient- No Mains Power Required, $0 Running Cost
- Very light with great design— It is not weighty. Then, it comes in a Black Case Design. It is simply stylish and fashionable.
- Durable batteries— The light comes with Long Life Li-Polymer batteries that are very strong and efficient.
- Strong and waterproof— The step light is extraordinarily strong and durable. Also, it has a case that protects against water at all times.
- Powered by the sun— it is simply and easily powered by the sun. It doesn’t require wiring or being linked to any other power source.
Solar Step Lights Specifications:
- Solar Panel: 5.5V, 1.8W, 17% efficiency
- Li-ion battery: 2200mAh, 3.7V
- LED: 5pcs white LEDs, plus 15pcs blue LEDs
- Charging time: 8-12 hours
- Lighting time: over 8 hours
- Waterproof: IP55 (Protected from limited dust ingress and low-pressure water jets from any direction)
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 248 x 104 x 45mm
- Warranty: 24 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill four holes into the wall, fence or beam.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Step Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.