Shine your outdoor or garden areas at night with 30W or 60W super bright solar led flood light.
It makes outdoor areas looks like under full moon every night. It can be used in entertainment areas, backyard, sheds, stables, warehouses,
property entrance, dark corridors and many similar locations. It can be mounted as a wall light and can be used as a security floodlight.
The solar panel can be positioned up to 4 meters away from the floodlight which means that it can be mounted on undercover or indoor spots
as long as the solar panel is exposed to sunlight.
Maintenance-free, cost-effective and energy-saving solar LED security flood light works from dusk to dawn.
It comes with a remote control which can be used to change the function of the light for indoor or outdoor, based on your intended usage with 5 lighting modes.
Solar LED Security Flood Light Features
- Separate Solar Panel – for indoor, outdoor, or undercover easy mounting
- Remote Control with Multiple Functions
- Adjustable Bracket – for lamp and solar panel which makes it high efficient
- Waterproof IP65
- Super Bright LED Light
- Designed using Unique Linear Light Design
- Material Technology: Aluminium Oxidation Technology
- ALS 2.0 New Technology to Support Longest Lighting Time
Battery (With Level Indicator):
- Battery Li-ion (3,000 Lumen Model) 3.7v 28.86wh 2.6ah/pc
- Battery Li-ion (6,000 Lumen Model) 3.7v 57.72wh 2.6ah/pc
How to Install:
- Carefully select your preferred location for the solar panel, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam and fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion plugs if necessary). Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Connect the solar panel and the light using the provided cable.
- Adjust brackets for lamp and solar panel for maximum efficiency.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- 50% brightness for 5 hours then switches to 10% till dawn
- 30% brightness for 5 hours, then switches to 10% till dawn
- 20% brightness all night till dawn
- Timer 100% brightness for 2 hours, then switches to previous lighting mode
Please charge your new Solar Flood Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar Flood Light Package Includes Light fitting, Solar Panel, Mounting Brackets, Remote Control, Connecting Cable, Expansion Pillar-hinges & Screws, User Manual.