Solar LED Fairy Lights with 10-meter String | Warm White, Cool White or RGB
Solar LED Fairy Lights is a waterproof light with a 10-meter string that can be attached to an external solar panel with a battery pack. The light has 100 LEDs with a 600mAh battery that can be charged daytime and illuminate at night. You can choose from three different options: Warm White, Cool White or RGB.
The light has an inbuilt sensor that enables auto turn-on at dusk. This is a waterproof and weather-resistant light with an IP65 rating. This is a perfect light for outdoor decorations with flexible and long 10-meter strings that can be curved around objects. It can be used for decorating trees, columns, beams, rails, fences, window frames, and other outdoor features and garden sculptures. It also can be used for special occasions such as weddings or Xmas parties. It is environment-friendly light and only uses solar energy and there is no need for cabling or trenching.
Solar Fairy Light Applications
- Outdoor and garden decoration,
- Window frame and fence decoration,
- Tree and plant decoration,
- Balcony and patio decoration,
- Beams and columns,
- Yacht and boat decoration,
- Wedding and party decoration,
- Christmas and festive season decorations,
- Water fountains and gardens feature decoration, and much more.
- 10-meters rope
- LED Epistar: 100 LEDs
- Solar Panel: 2V, 170mA
- Battery: AA Ni-MH 1.2V 600mAh
- 6 lighting modes: constant lighting, fade, flash, smooth, SOS and strobe
- Charging Method: Solar Power
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Lighting time: Over 8 hours
- Material: High-quality ABS
- Work temperature: -25c to 65c
- Waterproof: Yes- IP65
- Warranty: 12 months
- The Solar Fairy Light is waterproof (IP65) and can be used outdoors, including in wet areas.
- No electrical wiring is required. very easy to install and operate.
- No risk of fire and electrocution. Completely safe for kids and pets.
- 6 lighting modes: steady on and flashing modes.
How to Install:
- Before using the solar fairy light for the first time, leave the solar panel under direct sunlight for about 6 hours.
- It is important to put the solar panel in a location that receives full sunlight each day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce the hours of lighting.
- For installation, attach the ground stake to the bottom of the pole, then slide the solar panel box into the top of the pole. Press the ON/OFF switch to turn on the light. Press the Mode switch to change the flashing style.
- This product is not a toy. The package contains small parts and a sharp ground spike. Please keep away from the reach of children.
- Keep away from fire and other sources of heat.
- Avoid the batteries and wiring to immerse into the water.