Solar Deck Lights for Landscaping Garden, Deck, Lawns, Pathways
A set of solar deck lights (Pack of 4 or Pack of 2) is the perfect solution to lighten up those outdoor areas that you love. It gallantly brings up light upward along with all needed locations and venues. This may be entertainment arenas, lawns, pathways, driveways, and decks.
It comes with a ready-made waterproof casing that easily enables it to be positioned under clear glass tiles in a paved or pool walkway area. They can either be placed in isolation or rows. An in-built light sensor helps to regulate the lighting during the day and night.
They do not require further electric wiring as they solely rely on the sun on to be powered. Also, they have versatile size and shape that gives room for the option of improving the landscaping which allows it to shine more brightly after dark.
Deck Light Benefits:
- Ultra-modern design LED solar lights for deck lighting, garden lighting, and outdoor lighting.
- Simple and versatile installation— the installation process is very easy, less demanding and simple. All the versatile size and shape permits it to be installed anywhere—pot plant, decking, pool or even in the ground.
- Automatic switch on and off with the light sensor
- Very durable UV Protected PC + ABS Material ensures long term use
- Very tough and durable— the deck light is known for its toughness, being durable and strong. It does not get spoilt easily.
It is water-resistant. It is encased in a cover that protects water from getting into it. This gives it the upper hand of being able to be installed anywhere, even at the pools and yet, it will still function optimally.
- Wide application with two options for installation
Solar LED deck and garden lights have Epistar SMD LEDs of 0.5W with 50 lumens of brightness. They are available in cool white or warm white lighting colours. One pack includes 2 or 4 LED deck lights.
Their battery is NI-MH 1800 mAh. A 0.66W Polycrystalline silicon laminated plate is present as the solar panel for the lights. They provide light for 3-5 days after being fully charged. These lights ensure to provide steady light for over 6 hours per night after dark.
Deck Lights Highlights:
- Two installation options: ground insertion and screw fixing
- Overall glow ensures soft and beautiful ambience lighting
- Quick and simple DIY installation without wiring required
- IP67 Ingress Rating means the light is durable under all weather conditions
- 100% Satisfaction & 12 months warranty
These solar LED deck lights are the best options for outdoor lighting, as they are made of UV Protected PC +ABS, with a diameter of 11.6cm X 2.3cm. They have a level 6 protection against solids while a level 7 protection against water which clearly indicates a strong level of protection of the lighting’s exterior and enclosed parts. They work well between the temperature -25°C to 65°.
- Gardens and Back/Front yards
- Marking Driveways, Pathways, or Sidewalks
- Deck and Patio Lighting
- Landscape and Ambience Lighting
- Fence and Staircase Lighting
- LED: 0.5W 50Lumens
- Battery: NI-MH 1800mAh
- Solar Panel: 0.66W Polycrystalline silicon Laminated Plate
- Surface Load Capacity: up to 20 tons occasional run over (Not suitable for the use on roads or streets with repeated runovers)
- Ingress Protection: IP67 (Dust-tight and watertight against temporary immersion up to 1 meter in depth)
- Solar Charging Time: 6- 8 hours under direct sunlight
- Lighting Time: up to 3 nights with over 6 hours of lighting per night when is fully charged
- Material: UV Protected PC +ABS
- Size : Diameter: 116mm, Height 23mm
- Work Temperature: -25℃ to 65℃
- Warranty: 12 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Simply stoke the light in the ground using provided spike or fix it to your deck/step/wall using screws.
- Please charge your new LED Deck Lights under direct, bright sunlight for over 6 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Warnings: Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not install in areas where you anticipate the use of lawnmowers, whipper snippers or other types of power tools that may come into contact with your lights.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.