This solar security flood light is perfect for lighting up your outdoor areas at night when your family arrives home in dark.
It is a 10W – 1000 Lumens motion sensor light with three lighting modes. It gives dim light all night, and when a movement is detected, the PIR motion sensor is activated and goes to full brightness until 30 seconds.
The solar floodlight comes with adjustable lighting angles and a 3.5 meters cable that enables it to mount in covered areas while the solar panel is exposed to sunlight.
It can be used in garages, outdoor areas, backyard, sheds, stables, warehouses,
property entrance, dark corridors and many similar locations.
Solar Security Flood Light with Motion Sensor
- Separate Solar Panel – for indoor, outdoor, or undercover easy mounting
- 1000 Lumens LED
- Waterproof IP65
- Super Bright LED Light
- PIR Motion Sensor
- Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
- Aluminium Alloy and Toughened glass Material
- ALS 2.0 New Technology to Support Longest Lighting Time
- Mounting height: 2.5 – 3 m (lights approx 8 m x 8 m space)
How to Install:
- Carefully select your preferred location for the solar panel, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
- Drill two holes into the wall or beam and fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion plugs if necessary). Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Connect the solar panel and the light using the provided cable.
- Adjust brackets for lamp and solar panel for maximum efficiency.
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
Solar Flood Lighting Modes:
- Dim 15% light all night. If activated by PIR, goes to 100% brightness for 30 seconds
- 0% light all night. If activated by PIR, goes to 100% brightness for 30 seconds
- Dim 5% light all night. If activated by PIR, goes to 100% brightness for 30 seconds
Please charge your new Solar Flood Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.
Solar Security Flood Light Motion Sensor Package Includes Expansion pillar-hinges (lugs) x 2, Screws x 2, 5W Solar Panel, 3 meters of cable, User Manual.