Reliable and Versatile Flood Light for Professionals Lighting Billboards and Business Signs
Multi-purpose Solar Flood Light is the perfect solution for outdoor billboards, wall art, or signs. The flood light is designed with an adjustable solar panel and tiltable lighting head that make it adaptable to various settings. These, plus a flexible bracket, offer multiple installation ways and make this solar light an irresistible option for wide lighting applications from the spotlight to the flood light.
This stylish and reliable floodlight is DIY and provides reliable all-night illumination. Its high-efficiency solar panel absorbs the sunlight and converts it into electricity for use at night. The rechargeable batteries are stored professionally in the light fixture, making them easy to install without wiring. With an adjustable lighting beam angle and flexible brackets, they are suitable for various applications.
- Flash once: First 5 hours 100% brightness, then switch to 20% brightness till dawn
- Flash twice: 60% constant brightness till dawn
- Flash three times: 20% brightness with PIR till dawn
- T (Timer): 100% brightness for 2 hours, then back to previous mode ( 1 to 3)
You can install this Solar Flood Light in front of your billboard or on top of it. You can use this light to light up your trees or garden plants or illuminate an open space such as a driveway, a dark sidewalk, or any dark corner in your private backyard or public places where there is no electrical wiring.
The latest solar lighting technologies used in the production include ASL (Adaptive Lighting System) which results in longer hours of lighting per night and TCS ( Temperature Control System) which protects the battery from overheating and thus maximises battery life and output. Efficient LEDs (190 lm/w) plus the VF (Variable Frequency) Technology means brighter LED output while protecting the battery life.
Its IP65 ingress rating and the robust material used in the construction of the light make it a high-quality, reliable, and waterproof outdoor lighting fixture that you can use in almost any weather conditions including heavy rains and humid beaches. Its robust construction also ensures its higher durability compared to other solar lights in a cheaper price range.
Multipurpose Solar Flood Light Highlights:
- Bright and wide 1500 Lumens lighting
- High adaptability with adjustable solar panel and tiltable LED panel
- Wide applications thanks to its versatile design and multiple installation options
- Remote control to select or change the lighting mode (3 Lighting modes)
- Latest solar technologies: ALS 2.5 and TCS 3.0
This multipurpose solar-powered light is perfect for many applications around your home and garden, offices and workplaces, and other public areas. With three adjustable lighting modes, a versatile design, and multiple installation options, you can customise it to many specific situations. Some of the recommended applications include but are not limited to
- Lighting the home or business signs, public billboards or signage, or real estate boards,
- Area lighting, such as lighting up the driveway, pathways, entrance gates, BBQ areas,
- Using it as a spotlight to light up garden features such as plants, hedges, sculptures, water fountains at night,
- Lighting flag poles, and much more.
Technical specifications of the Multipurpose Solar Flood Light:
- Brightness: 1500 Lumens ( Equal to 45W Energy saving Lamp / 150W Incandescent lamp )
- LEDs: 60pcs 2835 LEDs with 190lm/w efficiency
- Solar Panel: 7W Poly-crystalline
- Li-ion Battery: 3.7V / 10000mAH
- Charging Time: 7 to 9 hours
- Working time: Dusk till Dawn, 7+ nights of lighting after cloudy and rainy days
- Motion Sensor: Option to use the light with or without the PIR motion sensor
- Colour Temperature: 5700k
- Working Temperature: 0~45℃ / -20~60℃
- Waterproof: Yes – IP65 (Protected against dust that may harm equipment and against low-pressure water jets)
- Warranty: 24 months (incl. Battery)
- Please charge your new Solar Flood Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 7 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.