The Most Reliable, Green and Heavy Duty 3000Lumens Solar Flood Light
Introducing our new commercial solar flood light, the ultimate lighting solution for any commercial premise. This versatile light can be mounted in 6 unique ways, providing flexibility and convenience for various applications.
With a powerful output of 3000 lumens, this light ensures proper illumination of large areas, enhancing visibility and security. Made with commercial-grade materials and featuring anti-corrosion technology, this light is built to withstand weather elements and provide long-lasting performance.
Main Features of Commercial Solar Flood Light:
✅ Super bright 3000Lumens constant lighting for the first 5 hours after dark.
✅ 6 methods for installation offer wide applications. In-ground, on the wall or fence, on the pole or beam, up-down or down-up lighting, all supported.
✅ Powerful 10AH Li-ion battery supports 7+ nights of lighting after consecutive cloudy and rainy days.
✅ A perfect green and environmentally friendly outdoor lighting option on commercial premises. IP66 dust-tight, weather resistant and waterproof, plus IK10 vandal-proof rating.
✅ Easy, wireless DIY installation. No electrical work involved- Minimum maintenance and $0 running cost.
✅ Extended 5-year warranty (including battery)- The longest warranty in the industry!
One of the standout features of our solar flood light is its ability to maximize battery life and charge life. It incorporates adaptive lighting, variable frequency, and temperature control patented technologies, ensuring efficient energy usage and optimizing the lifespan of the battery.
Additionally, An easy installation process allows you to quickly set up the light in your desired location. Additionally, we offer a 5-year product warranty, including the battery, providing you with peace of mind and assurance of the quality and durability of the lights.
Some of the applications for the Commercial Solar Flood Light:
With a remarkable 7+ nights of continual lighting per charge, you can rely on this solar flood light to provide consistent illumination the whole night. It makes it suitable for a wide range of applications, including but not limited to:
- Industrial parks and stockyards lighting
- Gate lighting – Lighting of the entrance/exit areas of the commercial premises, as well as residential estates.
- Outdoor lighting for country clubs, pubs, golf courses, etc.
- Lighting of outdoor dining areas of cafes and restaurants.
- Lighting outdoor entertainment areas in hotels, public or private pools, or community centres.
- Illumination of the murals, wall art, information boards, trail maps, etc.
- Shining up sculptures, trees, bushes, fountains, and other garden or outdoor features in private or public access areas.
- Lighting down or up the billboards, business signs, building names/signs, real estate boards, and much more.
The integrated PIR motion/proximity sensor further enhances energy efficiency by ensuring that the light only activates when motion is detected, conserving power when not in use. Note that the motion sensor function on this light activates only after the first 5 hours of constant lighting.
3000 lumens of constant lighting for the first 5 hours after dusk, then 600 lumens with 3000 lumens of PIR-activated lighting until dawn.
Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions, this light is equipped with an IP66 water and dustproof, and IK10 vandal-proof rating, making it suitable for outdoor use in various environments in almost all weather conditions across Australia.
Illuminate your commercial space with confidence using our commercial solar flood light. Enjoy the benefits of efficient and reliable lighting while reducing your carbon footprint. Trust in the quality and versatility of this light for all your commercial lighting needs.
- Brightness: 3000 Lumens max
- Solar Panel: Monocrystalline Silicon 16.2V/18.5W
- Li-ion Battery: 10AH/14.8V/148WH
- Charging Time: 7 to 9 hours by direct and bright sunlight
- Working time: Dusk till Dawn, 7+ nights of lighting after cloudy and rainy days
- Motion Sensor: Activates automatically after the first 5 hours of constant lighting
- PIR sensor range: 8 meters
- Colour Temperature: 3000k
- Materail: Aluminium Alloy + Anti-Corrosion – IK10 Vandal proof rating
- Waterproof: Yes – IP66 (Dust-tight, Protected against high-pressure water jets, hose-directed water and falling drops of rain or snow)
- Dimensions: 15.9 × 35.7 × 24.5 cm
- Weight: 6.19kg
- Warranty: Extended 5 Years Warranty (incl. Battery)
How to Install Your Commercial Flood Light:
- Choose your preferred location and ensure plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel. Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space before fixing it into position permanently.
- Depending on the location, you need to drill two holes to fix the light using the supplied screws.
- Adjust the lighting angle (up or down lighting) based on your application.
- Allow the solar flood light to charge for at least 8 hours before the first time use.
- Please charge your new Solar Flood Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 7 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor or move your light to a sunlit area.
- If mostly in shade and sunlight appears blocked, move to a brighter location. The lights should be installed in a position that gets a minimum of 7 hours of direct sunlight during the day for maximum performance.
- Occasionally clean the surface of the solar panel for improved solar energy absorption. Always keep your light’s solar panel clear of dirt, debris, or snow.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.
- Do not disassemble the light. Seek expert, professional technical assistance only.