Commercial Grade Solar Step Lights – Warm White
Solar Step Lights are perfect for use as a Wall light, Step light or even Edge light. It is encased in an Aluminium Alloy which ensures its durability. It doesn’t require Mains power or wiring to function efficiently.
Once it is well-charged during the day, it shines brightly at night and can stay from sunset to sunrise. This ensures outdoor security and brightens the paths of all passers-by.
This light is very common on roadways that lead to public properties and commercial areas. The solar wall light is also very popular in parks and streets due to its versatility.
Benefits of Solar Step Lights:
- The installation process does not require technicalities. It is simple and straightforward.
- It is environmentally friendly. It relies solely on the sun for its power. This makes it energy-efficient and reliable.
- It is also lightweight and very stylish. The light is made to function optimally, not too weighty and appear cool and fashionable.
- It has batteries that can work for a longer duration. Also, the batteries do not include harmful chemicals./li>
- It is waterproof too. It is encased in an Aluminium Alloy that protects it from water. It is durable, tough and robust.
Solar Step Light Specifications:
- Solar Panel: 5.5V, 1W
- Li-ion Battery: 2000mAh, 3.7V
- LED: 5 LEDs
- Charging Time: 8-12 hours
- Lighting Time: over 8 hours.
- Waterproof: IP65
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Warranty: 18 months
How to Install:
- Choose your preferred location, ensuring plenty of natural, daily sunlight hits the solar panel.
Important Note: Test your light for effective charging in this space, prior to fixing it into position permanently.
- Drill the wall, step, beam or retaining wall.
- Fix the light using the supplied screws (and expansion lugs if necessary).
- Allow your solar light to charge for at least 8 hours.
- Check the position’s effectiveness in the dark, and keep your light’s solar panel clear of overhanging branches, heavy shrubbery or other opaque obstacles. Move to a brighter location if sunlight appears blocked.
- Please charge your new Solar Wall Light under direct, bright sunlight for over 8 hours before first-time use, as the battery power storage may have drained during shipping and storage.
- Dull daylight hours will affect charging times, so exercise patience if the weather conditions are poor, or move your light to a sunlit area.
- Exposure to fire and oil may cause an explosion.
- Any severe knock or forceful smashing action may damage your light and affect its functionality.